November 26, 2019
Some of today’s most commonly reported leg problems are often associated with the health and appearance of one’s veins. In some cases, veins can become visible before leg problems manifest while others experience pain, discomfort, and swelling prior to noticing the pronounced appearance of their leg veins. Regardless of whether you’re experiencing visible veins or experiencing pain, it’s extremely important to make an accurate diagnosis as early in the process as possible.
As one of the leading providers of minimally invasive vein treatments in Rochester NY, The Vein Institute makes it easy to determine when you should seek advice from a medical professional concerning your veins. Our Vein Symptom Checker is a great place to start! This short quiz highlights common symptoms to look for when considering treatment for varicose or spider veins. Symptoms include:
- New or prolonged leg pain, aches or throbbing sensations
- Visibly noticeable bulging veins, raised veins or discoloration
- Increasingly dry or persistent itchy skin on the legs, ankles or feet
- Restless legs, heaviness or increasing fatigue in one or both legs
- Noticeable or increased frequency of cramps, bruises or charley horses
- Significant swelling, skin discoloration, ulcers or any combination of these
- Pelvic discomfort, pain or increasing mobility issues
Try Our Symptom Checker or Schedule a Free Vein Screening in Rochester
Here at the Vein Institute of Rochester NY, we understand how frustrating and confusing it can be when seeking a safe, painless and permanent resolve to varicose or spider veins. We encourage anyone concerned to try our vein symptom checker, as it can provide a solid baseline when it comes to determining your level of severity or progression. From there, our expert staff are always available to schedule a free vein screening or initial consultation with a physician to help provide a more thorough evaluation and diagnosis.
The Vein Institute is located at 2050 South Clinton Avenue in Rochester, and staffed by a team of compassionate, industry-leading physicians, specialists and support staff. For assistance or additional information, give us a call during regular clinic hours at 585-467-8346 or write to us through our website’s discreet contact page.